Monday, December 13, 2010

Happy New Year SMS 2011




Happy New Year SMS 2011, New Year SMS, New Year Hindi SMS, New Year Greetings

Oh my Dear, Forget ur Fear,
Let all ur Dreams be Clear,
Never put Tear, Please Hear,
I want to tell one thing in ur Ear
Wishing u a very “Happy NEW YEAR“!

Wish you a very Happy new year 2010.
Wish I could fly home and celebrate the New Year with you and with my family.
I am really missing the fun we had last year.
Love & Good Wishes for new Year 2011.

Aaj bhool jao Duniya ki sare Gum
Aaj bhool jao Duniya ki sare Gum,
Chalo juma ek sang Tum aur Hum,
Aao baate charo taraf Khusia aur Pyar,
Chalo Dil khul ka boultahe...

I Wish in 2011 God gives You..
I Wish in 2011 God gives You...
12 Month of Happiness,
52 Weeks of Fun,
365 Days Success,
8760 Hours Good Health,
52600 Minutes Good Luck,
3153600 Seconds of Joy...and that's all!


Pura ho aapke sare Aim
Pura ho aapke sare Aim,
Sada barte rahe aap ki Fame,
Milte rahe sabse Pyar aur Dosti,
Aur mila a lot of Fun & Masti.
Wish you a..Happy New Year with a Plenty of Peace & Prosperity.


New rules of life for 2011
1. Haste Rehne ka.
2. Tension nahi lene ka.
3. Be positive, eat positive, sleep positive
4. Mast rahne ka.
5. Har problem ko solve karne ka.
6. Friends ke sath lifetime friendship account kholne ka
7. Mujhko yaad rakhne ka
Aur mujhe SMS kerte rehne ka.